Time

Blogger TemplatesMy Blogger TricksAll Blogger Tricks

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Bipasha Basu and her Red Hot confession

Bipasha Basu and her Red Hot confession over Harman Baweja





Bipasha-Basu-pakhungama
Bong beauty Bipasha Basu is nowadays seen a lot with Priyanka Chopra’s ex Harman Baweja. The Bengali siren brushes aside rumours that she was having an affair with the failed actor. “I am in love with everything around me. The day I start seeing someone, I will update all.”

Giving a touch of philosophy to her fitness mantra she says “Life is so precious. We as women have to fulfill our duties in different roles and we bind the home together. I have learnt this from my mother. Hence, I believe that women need to take good care of their health.”
Sharing a few health tips Bipasha goes on to add “If you don’t have health, you don’t have anything. If you don’t have time for your body then you are following the wrong things. One needs to have enough time to keep a tab on one’s health.”
This dusky star confesses that her mother has been a great inspiration in her life. “My philosophy of life is simple, to love yourself. My mother had to look after three girls, yet she didn’t ignore her own health. She has taught us that it is important to take care of one’s health,” she concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment